IQFA’s 10th Colloquium
13 - 15 November 2019
The GDR IQFA celebrates its 10th anniversary by organising IQFA’X at the CNRS Headquarters in Paris !
1. IQFA’s Xth Colloquium — save the date
- When ? from the 13th to the 15th of November 2019 ;
- Where ? at the CNRS Headquarters, Campus Michel-Ange, in Paris ;
- Deadlines for registration and abstract submission : the 11th of October 2019, 12h00 (noon), Paris time ;
- Dedicated website : IQFA’X, where you can register, submit an abstract, and have all the necessary details to join us.
As usual, the Colloquium is organized around 3 communication types :
- Tutorial talks (1h), given by internationally recognized experts, are intended to establish a common basis of knowledge, from both foundation and advanced applied aspects ;
- Contributed/invited talks (30’) on the current hot topics within IQFA’s thematics (ARTs). This year again, the call is for poster contributions only, and among all the received contributions, the Scientific Committee will select 15 of them to be upgraded as invited oral contributions ;
- Posters Sessions to give the youngest the opportunity to present their work to the entire community, again within IQFA’s strategic thematics (ARTs).
The Tutorial Speakers who have confirmed their participation are :
- Prof. Tracy Northup, University of Innsbruck, Austria ;
- Dr. Grégoire Ribordy, ID Quantique, Switzerland ;
- Prof. Jonathan Home, ETH Zurich, Switzerland ;
- Prof. Ashley Montanaro, University of Bristol, UK ;
- Prof. Pascale Senellart, CNRS, Université Paris Saclay, France ;
- Prof. Simon Gröblacher, TU Delft, The Netherlands ;
- Prof. Antonio Acin, ICFO, Barcelona, Spain.
Dates : 13 - 15 November 2019
Lieu : CNRS Headquarters, Campus Michel-Ange, in Paris